Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.
How can you benefit from Infrared Sauna Therapy?
- Weight Loss: Being in a hyperthermic state due to the increased core body temperature increases blood circulation, especially to the capillaries, converts fat and increases heart rate. It is possible to burn upwards to 600+ calories in a single 30 minute session in an infrared sauna.
- Full Cardiovascular Workout: Medical studies have documented infrared therapy lowers blood pressure, improves blood circulation and re-balances the body’s metabolism.
- Pain Relief and Healing: Infrared heat provides relief for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle pain, carpal tunnel, and joint pain. Healing time for damaged tissues, muscles, tendons, and ligaments are greatly reduced. The increase of blood circulation and vasodilatation of blood vessels increases beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid.
- Detoxification: Infrared heat therapy is one of the safest and most efficient detoxification methods for your whole body expelling harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues and dangerous heavy metals from the human body.
- Psoriasis and other skin conditions: Psoriasis and many other skin disorders actually originate in the liver. When certain toxins are ingested, the liver does not have the ability to break down, metabolize and excrete the toxins. The toxins are sent to the skin for elimination via sweat. When the toxins hit the cells just below the skin, the body overproduces skin cells by a factor of 10,000. The toxins come out on the dead skin cells. By sweating regularly and profusely, the toxins are eliminated via the sweat and sebaceous glands as opposed to through the shedding of skin. The dramatic increase in circulation to the skin that comes with infrared sauna use is also a major factor in toning, tightening and rejuvenating the skin.
- Immune System: Increased Production of white blood cells, killer t-cells and interferon and toxin removal through sweating combines to improve immunity against chronic infections, influenza, sinus, allergy symptoms, germs and bacteria.